SoFi offers one of the best checking accounts out on the market. These are the top features that stand out for the newer cash management account:
- Cash incentive bonuses
- No overdraft fees
- No monthly fees
- No account fees
- 0.25% APY with recurring monthly deposits of $500 or more (APY that is 6x the national average).
- Free ATM access
- Frequent cash back offers and rewards for using the free SoFi debit card
- Free physical checks
Here are some the top cash incentive bonuses SoFi has to offer:
- Use this link to sign up and fund the account with $500 to receive a $50 signup bonus (must use link provided to sign up in order to get this bonus).
- Set up direct deposit and receive $1000 in a 30-day period to receive an additional $100 bonus.
That’s $150 in free cash bonuses without lifting a finger!
SoFi offers one of the best investing accounts for investors. Here are some of the key benefits of the SoFi investment account:
- Participate in upcoming IPOs at IPO prices
- Trade stocks, ETFs commission-free
- Cryptocurrency trading
- Stock bits for fractional share trades
- $1 minimum to get started investing, no account minimum
- Access to SoFi Member benefits
- No management fees
- No inactivity fees
- Free financial counseling
- Free webinars and live events
- Use this link to open a SoFi Investing account and deposit $5000 to receive $50 in free stock (must use link provided to sign up in order to get this bonus).
- Make your first cryptocurrency purchase of $10 or more, and receive an additional $10 crypto bonus.
That’s $60 in free bonuses that you can easily claim!
My Experience with SoFi
I have use both SoFi Money and SoFi Invest for quite some time now, and only have good things to say about SoFi. To start off, I’ve received a couple hundred dollars in rewards bonuses from SoFi by doing these offers, which is more than nearly any other account I own. Especially for someone that doesn’t have a ton of money starting out, these free cash bonuses are great to help you get started. Next up, I have tried calling SoFi’s customer service chat line, and was politely helped and had all my questions answered. For those worried that there are no physical branches or banks, I felt comfortable getting all the help I needed through the phone with my online checking and investing accounts. Lastly, I’d like to point out that SoFi has more to offer than similar products, namely Robinhood. You might ask why one would open an account with SoFi when they already have commission-free trading with Robinhood. I’ll tell you why I made the switch and never looked back. Aside from the cash bonuses and great customer service SoFi offers, I have had the opportunity to speak to career planners and financial advisors through SoFi. These benefits are available to all SoFi members. I’ve been offered rewards, credits, and bonuses from SoFi that help me explore all the types of products they offer. I’ve never experienced customer service like this from Robinhood, and this is simply why I choose to bank and invest with SoFi.
Thanks for listening in!